A few links to what we think are useful amusing or informative websites.
If you have a site that would be of interest to others please forward to The Webmaster for inclusion on this page.
Links to other sites...www.saa.org.uk
- The Sub Aqua Association for news on training, events, and related diving news.
- Easy Tide Tidal predictions for Eastbourne.
- Local resource page full of information clubs and what's on for the 1066 area
- Diving diseases and research centre the ultimate divers helpdesk.
- Home of Scuba Diving Magazine
- Royal National Lifeboat Institution help support the 233 lifeboat stations in the UK and Ireland.
- Home site of your local dive shop great for accessories air and a cup of coffee whilst you shop.
- Diving in the ocean, inland or the other side of the world the BBC has weather links from the inland waters of the UK to the other side of the world.
- RYA information on all aspect of powerboat and yachting courses instructor centres and much more